Overview of the QxMD Ambassador Program
The QxMD Ambassador Program is focused on engaging medical students, residents, fellows, graduate students and post-doctoral fellows who are excited about the current and future applications of mobile technologies in healthcare and its associated research fields.
Why a QxMD Ambassador Program?
Not everyone is aware of emerging mobile technologies and the goal of this program is to bring awareness to your colleagues and local communities about Read and other mobile technologies that can help keep clinicians and researchers up to date with the rapidly changing world of scientific publication and discourse.
Who’s eligible to become a QxMD Ambassador?
- Applicants must be currently affiliated with a medical school/university as either a student, resident, or fellow. Graduate students and post-doctoral fellows in the healthcare sciences (e.g. bioengineering, genomics, molecular biology, etc.) are also welcome to apply.
- Applicants should express interest in mobile healthcare and research technologies.
- Applicants must be currently using the Read application.
- Motivated to network and take an independent role.
What are the responsibilities of a QxMD Ambassador?
- Continue being an active user.
- Continue to develop your Read profile (e.g. develop shared collections of medical and/or scientific content).
- Spread the word about Read and mobile apps for healthcare and research professionals (e.g. via social media, local presentations using the official QxMD slide deck, etc.).
- Expected to provide constructive feedback back to QxMD (e.g. gather feedback from your community about Read and other QxMD products).
What are the perks of being a QxMD Ambassador?
- Participate in product development via feedback sessions with QxMD project managers.
- Receive formal recognition from QxMD for CV/resume and professional recommendations (e.g. LinkedIn formal recognition and official “Ambassador” title on profile).
- Be part of an early stage healthcare start up and help shape the future of clinical and research habits.
- Work alongside healthcare and research professionals to develop your professional network.
- Ambassadors will have the right to apply to/attend healthcare conferences (e.g. TEDMED, Medicine X, etc.) using their QxMD Ambassador credentials.
The Ambassador Program accepts applicants on a rolling basis and is always looking for passionate members to join our team.
Sounds like something you would like to be part of!?